PATIENT FOCUSED HOMECARE SERVICES
Mediquip Home Care is committed to providing high quality, compassionate care to your cherished relatives. Our medical training and background in healthcare means that your loved one will always be in good hands. Our wide range of services, coupled with the friendly demeanor of our dedicated staff, ensures the best experience possible for you and your loved one.
Adult and Pediatric
Basis Information about our patient Diagnostics and Mediquip Homecare DME service
• Inadequate gas exchange by the respiratory system.
• The arterial oxygen, carbon dioxide or both cannot be kept at normal levels
• What is Hypoxemia ?
• What is hypercapnia?
• Respiratory failure is classified as either Type I or Type II
CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD)
• Is a disorder in which subsets of patients may have dominant features of chronic bronchitis, emphysema, or asthma. The result is airflow obstruction that is not fully reversib
• What is Chronic Bronchitis
• Wha isEmphysema
• What is Asthma
• What Is Epidermolysis Bullosa?
• It is an illness that causes the skin to be fragile. Because the skin is so fragile, it can be easily injured, causing painful blisters to form. These blisters can cause serious problems if they become infected.
• The incidence is of 20 per million newborns in the U. S.
• It’s not a disease, it’s a symptom. It can be caused by everyday habits, underlying medical conditions or physical problems.
• Temporary urinary incontinence
• They are who development abnormalities that can be prevented by diet, hereditary metabolic disorders that respond to dietary treatment.
• Nutrients Deficiencies
How can mediquip help these patients?
PROFILE TO VISIT
Internist • Pediatrician • Gastrotronologist • Nutritionist • Pulmonologist